1lb Refillable Cylinder + Kit 16.4 oz., Green
Model #: YSN1LBKT
- SAVE MONEY – Stop wasting money on disposable tanks and start saving money with our reusable, safely and easily refillable propane cylinders
- SAVE TIME – Refill from the comfort of your backyard in just FOUR easy steps! Compatible with any appliance that uses a 1 Lb propane tank!
- REDUCE WASTE – Keep disposable propane tanks out of the environment by using Flame King 1 Lb refillable cylinders
- SAFE TO USE – Flame King refillable propane tanks are the only 1lb tanks Certified by the DOT as legally and lawfully refillable and transportable. It is not safe or legal to refill and transport disposable 1lb tanks
- FAST REFILL KIT – These cylinders fill fastest & safest with our commercial Flame King refill kit! Includes 1 lb cylinder, cylinder cap, refill adapter device and refill stand!
- REFILL TRAINING MANUAL: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Weight: 7 lb
Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 14.5 inches
Case quantity: 5 pieces
Pallet quantity: 130 pieces (26 cases)
The Flame King 1 LB (16.4oz) refillable propane cylinder and refill kit with its CGA600 connection, fits all appliances that today’s non-refillable tanks work with. This propane bottle is the only legally & lawfully refillable & transportable option, as well as DOT compliant. Our unique & patented valve design is not available from any other manufacturer. These refillable propane cylinders are perfect for practically every Mr. Heater, Weber, Coleman & similar outdoor type applications that would fit a disposable tank. Our commercial refill adapter fits on any standard 20 LB propane tank. Spend your money wisely and buy the last 1 LB propane cylinder you will ever need! Tossing a single-use disposable tank is just a silly waste of resources & can be a potential huge problem in the waste stream! Join the eco-revolution! Please note: these cylinders fill fastest & safest with our commercial Flame King refill adapter – included with this kit! High grade steel construction – x-ray & Hydro-static tested – powder coating for long lasting exterior protection – DOT & TC certified for 12 years (10 years in Canada) – UL1769 listed. 20 lb propane tank is NOT included.